Friday 14 October 2011

Joining the club

When new members request membership of the Software Testing Club, one of the questions is:

What would you like to get out of the Software Testing Club ?

Pretty straightforward question but I have been amused at some of the answers.

I would not like to get out of the software club but in case you want me to leave this club then simply a mail will do.
- seems The Terminators reputation has spread.

I LIKE SOFTWARE TOO MUCH
- too much to do what ? test it ? and please dont shout

My dream software..its a secret, will let you know later
- I'm still waiting

Its too early...
you only test at night ?

dsdsdd
asdf asdf 123

Nothing
so you wont mind if I dont approve your membership then ?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Surprised someone hasn't said "So I can ask interview questions."

Anonymous said...

What, no-one ever tries to join on the basis they want the answers to *those* exams? /faint.