Wednesday 7 April 2010

What are Amazon smoking ?



Thanks to the 'Amazon recommends' feature I got to know about the book I've been waiting a long time for. Because I'd purchased Testing SAP Solutions Amazon thought I'd be interested in a book that would teach me the secrets of smoke testing
"Smoke testing of sanitary sewer systems is primarily used to find places where ground water and storm runoff can enter the sanitary sewer system"

Seems a tad pricy though - £31 for 80 pages of a book of "High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles"

Still, newbies on the testing forums always seem to be asking about smoke testing so maybe I could recommend this book and get affiliate fees

Thanks Amazon - but no thanks

1 comment:

Markus Gärtner said...

34 Euros here in Germany. I definitely need to get that copy. Next time, someone asks about Smoke Testing, I'll get a copy and handle it to them. Thanks for the hint.