Sunday 21 June 2009

Moving Online


The absence of blog posts the last few weeks has been to me moving house and not arranging for my Internet connection to be moved until the last minute and finding out it takes 2 weeks :(

Finally back in contact with the world again, the hassle of changing address begins, maybe not as bad as it used to be as it can all be done online.
Or maybe not - current count is two places where I got 'service temporarily unavailable' when logging into my account to try and change address.

A lot of work went into the error pages - see the pic above of the apologetic toaster when I tried to access my electricity account. I'd much rather the pages worked 24x7

Or look on the bright side - if these sites don't work then there's some testing work needs doing

Now back to catching up on my 542 blog feeds and 129 mails

No comments: